What to See & Do in Mykonos
Enjoy the art, museums and the sandy beaches Mykonos offers. An alternative, yet cultural experience for those who wish to explore the other side of the island.
A collection of the Aegean's finest; beaches to meet the needs of every traveller. Posh and glamorous, serene and remote, nudist and edgy. The choice is yours.
Mykonos is filled with many interesting landmarks! Around every corner you'll find a slice of the island's history.
With over 500 dotted around the island churches are a central aspect of Mykonian culture. It is impossible to visit them all, but here are our favourites.
4 Archaeological Sites
Discover Mykonos' ancient heritage at these archaeological sites and spend a day at the neighbouring island of Delos where you can visit ruins dating back thousands of years.
You walk by them everyday not knowing their significance; however some of them hide a remarkable story that contributes to Mykonian history.
Add a cultural twist to your holiday by visiting one of Mykonos's museums. Who said that Mykonos is only for partying?
Water sports, horseback riding, diving, excursions and sports. Take your pick and add some excitement to your day.
26 Art Galleries
Whether you want to buy art, or just browse through contemporary creations of Greek and International artists, visit one of the numerous galleries located on the island.
Latest Activity Reviews from Mykonos
- Efimerides Gallery excellent collections of Greek artists
- Eliza's Gallery Outstanding artwork!!!
- The Aegean Maritime Museum A Private museum
- Panormos Beach Panormos Beach
- Workshop of Silver Icons Georgiadis Art Gallery If you can't find an icon here, it doesn't exist!
- Kalafatis Beach Magnifica, tranquila , limpia
- Windsurf Center Activity Professionally Managed with Passion for Flying in the wind!