Archaeological Museum of Delos
The Delos Museum was build in 1904 by the Archaeological Society of Athens. It originally comprised of five west facing halls, until it was enlarged by an additional 4 rooms in 1931 and consequently 1972. Its exterior however underwent major renovations which sadly did not compliment it.
See & Do Near By
- Archaeological Site of Delos 330 meters away